Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In the Land of Patricia..

Women can discover their inner fearless fashion tigress. I've always been an admirer of Patricia. Like everybody else I got word of her existence from Sex and the City. Her stuff is definitely not for the faint of heart, it takes a real fashion risk taker to wear her stuff with the confidence that her products were built for. Patricia definitely tailors to the daring bunch who can wear a feather headdress without flinching at the thought of someone snickering. Her work just screams I don't give a f***.  She makes fashion fun, a fantasy for whose who don't mind entering a world with metallic clouds and stiletto trees. 

I also feel that her style or clothes are the kind of friend who doesn't push their beliefs but one who respects and if allowed works with you to help you see what they see. Also the same friend who helps you look extra sexy for a hot date coming up hahaa. Her style/clothes aren't closed off, their very warm and welcoming to whoever wants to join.

Here are some of my favorites from her site:
Photobucket
This reminds me of hermes. If I cross my eyes and hang upside down I can imagine a berkin, slightly.
Photobucket
This reminds me of lady gaga's bubble dress, if she decided to accessorize with a little clutch.
Photobucket
I think disco bangles are an essential piece to anyones jewelry box. Perfect accessory for a night out on the town.
Photobucket
The best stud/pyramid belt I've seen so far. I feel like everyone else has been trying to duke each other out
with who can come up with the best stud/pyramid design but no one really thought to do just one big stud/pyramid.
Such a statement. Clever too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stephen Sprouse leggings. N33D.
Photobucket
2 in 1 here. Love the purple dress. Very 80's but I don't care. & The red snake clutch. I have so many words for this clutch that I can't like
form complete sentences right now. All I can manage to say is so EFFIN AMAZING. VVV
Photobucket
I'm definitely going to try my best to get every single on of these things I posted and more.

Til next time, xoxoRJC

1 comment: