Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Live in a Wild Life Preserve

That's right. Not only am I surrounded by trees but I've personally been greeted by a raccoon, a family of squirrels, and an otter.  Where the hell are the cats and dogs around here? What about the ants? Where did all the ants go?  I miss civilization.

Fortunately there is a mall around. Unfortunately, there are little to no options. Fortunately between the pacsun and hollister I saw this little boutique with promise, it's called black and white.  Of course I went straight for the jewelry section. These days I find myself judging a store by the quality of its jewelry section. I spotted this baby out of the corner of my eye and like usual fell in love.  Doesn't it look like it was literally cut out of a chandelier?

Photobucket
Trying it on I felt all the disappointment had drained from me & in the end found hope for the little mall, town, etc.  All I gotta say is THANK GOD for the internet. 

I put this together today. The outfit is most definitely bum status so I made sure to ad gobs of vintage to cover it up.
Photobucket
Me throwin it up in da dorm.

Til next time, xoxoRJC

1 comment: