Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dry Spell

Unfortunately right now. I believe all fashionistas go through it every once in a while. I've been so busy lately that I haven't found the time to really think of what to post. I don't want this to be an unfinished project of mine. I really enjoy blogging because it mixes my two favorite things...writing & fashion. So if anyone actually reads this sorry for the massive delay in posts!

I'm on bloomies right now and a few Kate Spade pieces have caught my eye:
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one's pretty standard but still nice. Both of them make me want to go to a disco.
Photobucket
Doesn't this remind you of something Blair Waldorf would wear? &
speaking of:
Photobucket
I don't usually like these kind of necklaces but for some reason I liked this one. I finally came to the conclusion that it reminded me of one
of my favorite red carpet moments for Leighton:
Photobucket
Still trying to find out the designer of this dress.

Some other random goodies:
Photobucket
This because its a combination of two things I just purchased.
Photobucket
Probably one of the fiercest snake bracelets I've ever seen.
Photobucket
& These juicy couture pretzel earrings. I really like their stud earrings. I wear the key studs all the time.

Once again sorry for the lack of creative posts/posts in general. I'm going to try to update this as much as
I possibly can in the weeks to come.

Til next time, xoxoRJC

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Agree, Kate spade knows how to do it!
    YOu to btw =)

    küsslein,
    Miri

    http://www.californianoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and silver drapey necklace (4th photo). Would be great with a simple tee.

    http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete