Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Birthday Suit

Dress options for my birthday:
Photobucket
The patricia posted earlier

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Opening ceremony twist back dress. LOVE THIS. It's such a classic silhouette but then you ad a zipper and it's modern and youthful.  Not only is it my favorite color but it reminds me of two of my favorite dresses of all time:
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's as if these two dresses had a love child and that love child is the opening ceremony dress haha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and finally the Erin Fetherston. Another fashion dream come true if I could own any one of her dresses. I don't know if it's her color pallet or the overall construction of the dresses but there's just something so special about Erin Fetherston dresses.  They're the kind of dresses you'd picture yourself wearing in a dream running through a forrest or field of flowers.  It definitely has a fantasy element that I think every girl is attracted to at least one point in their lives.

I don't know why I'm thinking of birthday dresses all of a sudden considering my birthday is in February...who cares though, it's fun.

Til next time, xoxoRJC

No comments:

Post a Comment